The following criteria is for Distinguished Honor Roll and Regular Honor Roll awards. A grading scale has been included to help clarify any questions about qualifications.
-Distinguished Honor Roll
Students must have a minimum of an A- in all disciplines including citizenship to qualify for this award.
-Regular Honor Roll
Students must have nothing lower than a B- in all disciplines including citizenship to qualify for this award.
Absence is one of the greatest causes of poor school work and failure.
A student must be in attendance at least 1/2 a day in order to participate in an extra-curricular activity that night including, but not limited to:
- Athletic Events
- Academic Bowls
- School Dance
- Please bring doctor's excuse slip to school for us to copy and file.
- Any student arriving before 8:00 a.m. must report immediately to CARES. All CARES fees are applicable.
- Any student arriving after 8:00 a.m. MUST be signed in at the office by a parent/guardian.
- Any student leaving during the school day MUST be signed out.
- Every effort should be made to schedule appointments after school hours.
- See Crawford County Elementary Schools Parent/Student Handbook for additional attendance information.